From: Don Brown <donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net>
To: ga@dnso.org
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2002, 6:51:45 PM
Subject: [ga] Why so long

<==============Original message text===============>
Why does it take so long for a post to be distributed?

I posted almost an hour ago and it has yet to show up.

Are we in moderator/censorship mode or is there some other logical
reason for such a delay?

Thanks,

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----

<===========End of original message text===========>

----