Re: [ga] OECD vs ICANN, re: WHOIS accuracy

Somebody clue me in here.  I have run all this Whois stuff through
several
that are more technically inclined than I, and I just get laughed at.

The only issues involved in whois is privacy versus IP interests and
spamming.
Like Joe says "a few years ago".
All debates in the technical area of Whois are red herrings.
Individual rights versus corporations is the only issue.

Eric