[ga] WLS

We are working on this new program through what I think we would call the Alpha stage.
The idea will be a complete transparency and open ticker to show names that are becoming available.

We hope that it would arouse interest and at the same time level the playing field for free.
This is a ccTLD and so usage is a must but it could be adapted to other foras.

I think criticism from this group and with an eye toward WLS would be helpful for this concept.
VNNIC is a developing ccTLD and so they have the freedom to do what is best.
But if you look at it as an opportunity to get away from foregone methodology and start afresh we all would appreciate input.

Sincerely,
Eric

https://www.dotvn.com/vnnic/expired.jsp