Re: [ga] Re: news from bucharest: at large exists again

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, at 22:12 [=GMT+0200], Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2002-07-01 18:18:06 +0200, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>
> >>If I am not mistaken, Jefsey told us he was rejected. So what now?
>
> On 2002-07-01 18:48:44 +0200, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> >Look at the details of that rejection, and find out whether or not
> >it was the right thing to do.  For instance, what kind of
> >substance do the associations he's talking about have?  What have
> >they accomplished and done so far?
>
> Please note that my message was based on the assumption that Marc's
> interpretation of Jefsey's note was accurate.  However, Jefsey just
> informed me in a private message that he "had never been told there
> was a documented rejection."
>
> Thanks for the clarification, Jefsey!

Are things clearer now? I am not sure what the quoted text exactly means.
Who told him? And what exactly?
Certainly I cannot see how it clarifies the earlier message:

"On 19:24 30/06/02, Vittorio Bertola said:
>I think we can have counter-proof of this: just let any organization you
>trust (including Jefsey's ones) ask Denise Michel for inclusion in the
>ALOC, and let's see what she answers.

I am sorry, Vittorio, but I did and so did germany@large. I suppose we are
of no interest. There are many others, to start with Karls one. We known
from the very beginning that this was twisted [...]"

So, was Jefsey's org rejected or not?