[ga] NC webcast, time lag and scribing

The Names Council meeting is beginning any minute.

Everyone watching the webcast

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ICANN/icann_bucharest.html

should be aware that there is a time lag of approx. half a
minute. Be sure to ask your questions e.g. for the ICANN
Public Forum *before* they formally ask for it.

BTW, the two professional court reporter scribes have arrived,
so tomorrow, there will again be the excellent word-by-word
scribing we have had in Accra. Unfortunately, the software
they're using for captioning doesn't seem to support real-
time output. I very much hope it will take less time than
last time to put their text files online.

Best regards,
/// Alexander