Re: [ga] "The blueprint": New Reform Committee paper posted

This is pure crap.

There is nothing wrong with the GA.  It elects fine leaders.  It reaches
consensus.  It gives advisory opinions.  It produces fine members to TFs and
WGs.  It deals with tough cross/professional issues.  It helps in the
evaluation of Internet issues.  In fact it advises governments in a manner
undoable by most.  It is the most transparent policy evaluation group in
existence. It has members from over a hundred countries.

Suggesting decreasing of the DNSO GA in order to cure ICANN's ills is like
taking out your heart and brain to save your rectum  (Well maybe that does not
work for Kent in that I have yet to see evidence of a heart or a brain from him
- but a whole lot of rectum)

Eric