Re: [ga] Blueprint to purge the critics

I only know about fifteen people on this list fairly well through
correspondence
and face to face and telephone.
Kristy, Jeff, Joop, Danny, Roeland, Joanna, Jefsey, Sotiris, Joe, Jim,
Marilyn,
YJ, (I can include some that don't like me at all) etc. etc. And every
one of them
supervises very important matters.  Unlike most I really am only
concerned with
developing LICs. Jefsy's point rings quite true as does Roberto's whom I
have only
chatted with briefly in Melbourne, with Patrick.

I don't really think it matters what role is placed on our great GA.  We
will
debate the issues and we will reach consensus if possible on all matters
the
majority of us think are correct.  If "they" kill this list we will go
elsewhere
and do the same.

In short this is one of the greatest groups of intellectuals and caring
individuals from the broadest grouping of global citizenry ever
assembled.  It
will carry on.  It will thrive.
I personally thank you all from the bottom of my heart for
participating. As I
have oft inclined our power is in our truth and that may not be denied.

Sincerely,
Eric

PS check out this weird little link

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A20822-2002Jun20.html