Re: [ga] WLS

>>According to the SnapNames
>> report,
>>people pay as much as $2500 per month

> If this report refers to eNom's "Club Drop", the fee is now zero, not $2500
> and
> has been for some time.

While I understand that Paul, SnapNames says you are charging $2500, have ten
members, and are full.  Comrade Powell speak Pravda.  Bourgeousie
counter-revolutionary running dog lackeys have ulterior motives if they
disagree.

You should read the SnapNames report.  The comments made about "anyone who
says differ'nt" is the most classic and explicit example of the debating
tactic of "poisoning the well" I have ever seen.  You only disagree because
you are agent of counter revolution.

Read Part II here:

http://www.snapnames.com/wls.html

You see Paul, your service does not exist or can't be found (according to Mr.
Gomes), or it costs $2500 and serves ten people (according to SnapNames).
Not only that, but your customers smell bad and have impure thoughts.  That
is why you refuse to name your customers publically.

After revolution, Tovarisch, domain name go to proletariat Ivan according to
need and standing in line.  And price will go up for customers with impure
thoughts.  Price will go down for people who think good things.  (according
to Mr. Gomes as augmented by Mr. Crispin's definition)  The domain name
system is intended to provide domain names to people who are good.  Money is
a bad corrupting influence, and the advantages of having money need to be
minimized.

So, please, don't try to fool us about your non-existent and expenseive
service.  We can all read the report at SnapNames.