Re: [ga] WLS

Hello,

--- "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@johnberryhill.com> wrote:
> How do I look up a word in the dictionary if I don't know how to
> spell it?
> Lord help me, I'm a confused consumer.

An entirely excellent post, John (I just trimmed it to include one of
the more amusing lines, but it was a great article and should be read
in its entirely). It's too bad the weekly GA summaries have
disappeared, as that's the top post of the week, or maybe all of June.

The sad part is, the old saying "do not throw your pearls before swine"
might apply....

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/