Re: [ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal

>From: "Marc Schneiders" <marc@fuchsia.bijt.net>
>Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal
[...]

> One diff's the .com zone of today and that of two (or four) weeks ago.
> The names that have been dropped, will expire (well, most of them) soon.
> On these one keeps an eye.
> This does not work for names that have no nameservers. Alas, that is
> possible in .com.

Are you advocating downloading the whole .COM Zone repeatedly?
Nice work. I am sure that whoever you are downloading this from loves
that hammering of their servers if hundreds of other people do the same...

--
Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond, Ph.D. |--> Global Information Highway Limited
E-mail:<ocl@gih.com> | Tel:+44 (0)7956 84 1113 | Fax:+44 (0)20 7937 7666