Re: [ga] Companion Dispute Proposal to WLS Service

This thread was marvellous.  It illustrated some of our biggest
communication
problems.
It should be archived and provided as a starter for anyone interested in
the GA.

But on the WLS.  It would appear that there is an impasse.  The bulk of
the well
reasoned participants appear to be against the concept.  Mr. Gomes has
done a
valiant job defending this proposed princess but alas she is unfit.
OTOH it is going to go through.
Perhaps it is time for our leaders in this area to begin to look for
some
concessions for
to give political cover to Verisign when they implement WLS.  To do this
we would
need to designate a leader from the GA, for this purpose.

Eric