RE: [ga] Companion Dispute Proposal to WLS Service

> what you are propsing is the essentially the same process that happens
> when someone registers a domain name....absent the actual registration.

But that's the point of the WLS - it provides an exclusive ability to the
WLS slot holder to register the domain name.  So, it is really no different
from having the domain name itself in that regard.

Since the UDRP is effective to take away unused domain names from
cybersquatters, what difference does it make whether you have a
cybersquatter with an unused domain name, or a WLS-squatter who is merely a
prospective cybersquatter?

With the WLS, we'll know in advance who will get a domain name.  Why wait
until they have it?