Re: [ga] [fwd] Nominating Committee & at-large (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:27:58 +0200, Thomas Roessler
<roessler@does-not-exist.org> wrote:

>If I'm strongly mistaken about what you folks think, please speak up
>now, so I can send a correction to the council. ;-)

Looks fine to me.  I think it is crucial that we try to get ICANN to
front up on what the composition of the nominating/selection committee
will be, because I suspect they are going to try and get everyone to
agree to the notion in principle and then once that happens come out
with a composition which will not be particularly diverse and ram it
through as a minor detail.

DPF

--
david@farrar.com