Re: [ga] Re: Redelegation issues

Yes, but the fact that U.S. registrars aren't screening the country fields
of their registration templates against the U.S. Treasury regulations
doesn't mean that they're in compliance with the law. They're all in
violation. It's trivially easy to do the screening, and sooner or later some
registrar (or other Internet company doing business globally) is going to
wind up in Court, or worse. -- Bret