Re: [ga] Still more fraud being reported...

what do you expect from a company whose own directors and board members broke their own policies.
if you want some names:
1. Philipp Grabensee
2. Govinda Leopold
3. Eric Schätzlein
and more

as we all know Mr. Palage from Afilias is a subscriber of this list.
maybe he could explain something....but I think I know the answer: it was a software glitch, right?