Re: How to get rid of volunteers (Re: [ga] How to disenfranchise 489 members of the DNSO)

Kristy and all assembly members,

  I am sure with the addition of all the manure being spewed forth
here yesterday and today, I am sure you would have the additional
benefit of some fertilizer for your garden as well, Kristy.  >:)
Although the stench may be a bit pungent...

Kristy McKee wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> My garden would certainly benefit from a strike.
>
> ---
>
> I am disappointed the GAC is not concerned about protecting the rights of
> netizens as a whole and that they support the intentional elimination of
> communication channels to those folks whom are permitted "control" over OUR
> RESOURCES.
>
>  From the beginning we have known ICANN itself does not want community
> participation or support, for example look at the way they treated the At
> Large (creating only to disband) and especially our At Large Directors.
>
> It has been apparent, but not obvious that ICANN's DNSO also does not want
> to provide a voice for netizens a whole; but rather to service providers
> only.  (I guess they think they know what their customers want without
> going through the pain of consulting with them.)
>
> I wonder, can I continue to work on the WHOIS Task Force now that the NC
> has made this decision and when will the GA have new elections since
> neither you or Alexander qualify for membership?
>
> Life goes on, the world turns round, none of this will matter in a hundred
> years.
>
> :)
>
> ~k

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827