Re: [ga] The Real World "email is the killer"

Marilyn;

Please read before you misquote! I was addressing email as the means of verifying purchase.  Make damn sure you note that I did not say 95% of ecommerce via email.

Yes my percentages include b-b and most b-b is done by non domain name holders even though they may work for Goliath's like ATT.  These are the people actually using the Internet - not just profiting by it.

That is called a user.  When you design a keyboard do you care what ATT wants or what the millions of data entry people throughout the world want?

This type of spinning is exactly what they want to replace the newly opened seat on the ICON baud. It is quite obvious your application has been submitted and you would do well to jump ship before your stock does
another dive.

Sincerely,
Eric