[ga] FYI: CENTR on ICANN reform

Dear all,

Jim Fleming alerted me to the fact that CENTR has posted
"ccTLD Requirements for International Coordination of the
Domain Name System (A response to the Lynn Proposal for ICANN Reform)",
by CENTRs General Manager Marianne Wolfsgruber:
http://www.centr.org/news/ICANN-response.html

Quote from the conclusions:
>The current operation of the IANA function by ICANN does not guarantee
>stable and secure management of the ccTLD registry functions, therefore
>we propose to return to the proven system that empowers the local
>communities, national law and service to the local internet communities.

Unfortunately, the structure diagram in attachment 1
is located in the closed section of the CENTR site, so
I'm not sure whether it differs from her previous
presentation called "ICANN 2 and the ccTLD Community"
http://www.centr.org/docs/presentations/ICANN-reform.pdf

Best regards,
/// Alexander