Re: Tr: [ga] DNSO.org web site and robots.txt

	As M. Renaut points out, this is a matter best addressed to
Thomas, as GA chair.  (Don't you wish *other* parts of this organization
were served by staff who left decisions to the elected leadership?)
FWIW, Thomas, I agree with Michael; allowing the DNSO pages to be indexed
on google would be a big help to folks seeking information.  At the
moment, there is no DNSO-only search tool, so the pages are not searchable
at all; allowing access via google would be both easy and useful.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com