[ga] RE: Juliano vs. Lane

Marie is not a member of the TF, Danny. She is my executive assistant, and is providing much needed organizational assistance in trying to get calendars, busy people together, etc.

My apologies to the rest of you for clogging up your email with this unnecessary post.

-----Original Message-----
From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 12:45 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Cc: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA; jo-uk@rcn.com
Subject: Juliano vs. Lane

Marilyn,

When did Marie M. Juliano become a member of the Transfers Task Force?  This
person does not appear to be the appointed representative of any
constituency, and yet she is tasked with distributing materials to the group,
handling scheduling and confirmations, and facilitating posts for Dan
Halloran and Louis Touton.

How do you excuse putting your own personal executive assistant onto the TF,
while denying Joanna Lane the right to participate on the Transfers Task
Force as a representative of the registrant community?