Re: [ga] Juliano vs. Lane

Danny,

with all due respect...does the expression 'get a life' mean anything to
you?

Geez...the list of crimes you describe, thats the job of an EA...to
facilitate things.  Marilyn Cade is the chair of the Task Force and it
is entirely appropriate for Marilyn to distribute materials, etc.  The
post of EA exists for a purpose right? And on every planet I have
visited, those tasks can be handled by an EA without anyone questioning
the appropriateness.  Now if Marie Juliano were posting substantive
material and giving opinions that would be cause for alarm. But I think
you are waaaaaay outta line here.

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Marilyn,
>
> When did Marie M. Juliano become a member of the Transfers Task Force?  This
> person does not appear to be the appointed representative of any
> constituency, and yet she is tasked with distributing materials to the group,
> handling scheduling and confirmations, and facilitating posts for Dan
> Halloran and Louis Touton.
>
> How do you excuse putting your own personal executive assistant onto the TF,
> while denying Joanna Lane the right to participate on the Transfers Task
> Force as a representative of the registrant community?

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin		phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec		fax:   (819) 827-4398