Re: [ga] Conflict of Interest re .ORG: Dr. Robert Blokzijl

jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com (Sun 05/19/02 at 09:41 PM -0700):

>   I am also not surprised the Mr. Blokzijl E-Mail address is not listed
> on the ICANN Web Site in the Biographical section either.  He is
> likely trying to hide presently.

oh, phooey. so much savvy until just when you need it.

his ICANN board page says it was last updated 23 sept 00, but
'really' it was modified on 23 nov 02. verrrry suspicious. :)

blokzijl's email address is <k13@nikhef.nl>.

cheers,