[ga] Membership

I am now off to church, we are Episcopals or if you like Angelicans.
Who is a member.  Well anyone who wants to be.  They do not even have to
show up.  I will bring the Holy Communion to them if they so desire.
That is called ministering.

Then I will attend a volleyball party my son has put together.  He and I
will keep score but his sisters and mother will keep an eye on the score
of who attends.  Anyone walking up the beach can play, but the real
question will be if us old farts can beat all these kids.

Those two examples are membership.  Membership is soley a desire to
participate.  The only dumb member is the one who does not join.

Peace,
Eric