[ga] Membership

I live in a very ethnic community to which no one belongs, but we are
learning.

Out my back window, in the alley children play ball.  Upon my return
from my home in SE Asia, i noticed they had stopped.  I noticed they
spent time with ruffians selling dope.  I foolishly challenged said
three ruffians and remember waking up on a couch spitting out parts of a
tooth.

Well Ethiopians, Mexicans and Vietnamese are again playing ball out my
back window.  I do not know what happened to the ruffians.  But we seem
to be a community.
Who is a member?

Those of us who wish to be. Who is excluded?  I hope that those that
mean us harm are excluded.
I do not know who belongs here.  I do not know who does not belong here.
But when I see someone who does not appear to belong here I must ask
their business and can only hope I do not lose another tooth.

That is "MEMBERSHIP".

Sincerely,
Eric