[ga] ga/membership/voting

I believe that we have shown considerable interest in the concept of
membership and participation criteria and voting rights in many areas of
the goings on of the DNSO of ICANN.

It would appear that this subject matter is now ripe to accept motions
for a vote as to consensus of the GA.

I for one favour none of the restrictions save the concept of a
"residency requirement" of 3 months.

As has been demonstrated here on the GA list and elsewhere, we will deal
with the hooligans socially but they should have some time before
exercising a vote.

I call for a motion from the chair.

Sincerely,
Eric