[ga] DNS Policy website search engine still alive

I've moved the DNS Policy website search engine to
http://www.wxweb.com/dnspolicy/  where it will be permanently housed.

dnspolicy.net will redirect to there.

Currently I am indexing:

http://www.open-rsc.org/
http://www.iana.org/
http://www.icannwatch.org/
http://www.icann.org/
http://www.internic.net/
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/Tech/Domain_Names_and_Registration/
http://www.dnso.org/
http://www.gtld-mou.org/
http://www.iahc.org/
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/
http://www.lextext.com/icann/index.html
http://www.udrplaw.net/
http://www.idno.org/
http://listserver.actrix.co.nz/pipermail/idno-discuss/
http://www.tldlobby.com/
http://www.tlda.org/
http://www.dnlr.com/
http://www.internetstakeholders.com/

I have 6 additional URLs that will be added to the indexer on monday.

If anyone has any additional URLs or sites that should be added,
please email them to me off list.  Any URL relating to domain policy
is welcome.

The indexer is currently rebuilding its index, so not all the data has
been reindexed as of this moment, but it will run overnight, the sites
will be reindexed every week for updates.

If you notice any oddities, please let me know.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>