Re: [ga] Procedure.

Mr. Walsh:

Does not the scheduling of the motion(s) for a vote answer the question?
That's the "reality" we're now looking at.  And the "role" of the GA to which
you refer to is, of course, no role at all.  That's why these motions are being
advanced, and what you are doing is tightening the cords on the GA straight
jacket.

Bill Lovell

William X Walsh wrote:
4124304370.20020514211949@wxweb.com">