Re: [ga] Procedure.

Tuesday, May 14, 2002, 11:58:59 AM, William S. Lovell wrote:
> On this I vehemently disagree with both Joanna and Mr. Walsh.  I don't
> care a rip what the chair's
> position is on anything.  That is not the role of the chair, to take
> positions.  The chair is to administer
> the voting procedure

The chair is to facilitate consensus in the GA within the confines of
the GA's charter mandated role in the DNSO.

If something is not topical for the GA, it is the Chair's job to
enforce that.  You may not like it, but personally I don't care one
damn bit what you like, Bill.  The GA's role is defined, its scope is
defined, and neither of these motions are within the GA's scope and
role.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>