Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract

At 01:18 p.m. 4/05/2002 +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>On Fri, 03 May 2002 05:37:05 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >I second all this. I suggest that the icannatlarge.com presents this motion
> >to its members and they register on the GA to participate to such a vote.
>
>Unfortunately we do not have formal means to do it yet - however, for the
>time being, you could simply post this in the "ICANN Reform" forum on our
>website, where any forum user is allowed to start a poll.

Thanks for the pointer, Vittorio.
http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

A number of substantive comments and proposals have been collected there.

The Forum front page: http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/index.php

Icannatlarge has now also made its facilities available for other DNSO
related Polls.
There is now a special Forum "For DNSO use" .
GA members are free to register in the Forum, even if they are not
registered as icannatlarge members.
This area is useful for collecting preliminary support for motions.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
   interim webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com
Sign up and spread the word.