Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract

On Fri, 03 May 2002 05:37:05 +0200, you wrote:

>I second all this. I suggest that the icannatlarge.com presents this motion
>to its members and they register on the GA to participate to such a vote.

Unfortunately we do not have formal means to do it yet - however, for the
time being, you could simply post this in the "ICANN Reform" forum on our
website, where any forum user is allowed to start a poll.

>May be a good occasion to have the GA list taking overt the ALSC list to be
>closed?

We have just set up a general discussion mailing list - also on request of
many of our members who didn't like the web forums - for this purpose. I am
announcing it separately in another message.
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.