Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract

Well sir you have made a fine analysis in this closing section;

But I must dwell on more than TRs social responsibility.

US participants have a larger role here and should step up to the plate and take
it.

We have failed our World Brethren by letting our government act irresponsibly,
and that
means we have.  Here in the US we have no right to blame our government, only
ourselves, if
right is not accomplished.

Months ago I joined your Democracy group, not because I agree with you, but
because it
sends chills up my spine in pride that you have a right to say it and do it.

But with that right comes a huge Koffeltian responsibility and us "Americans"
have not fulfilled our
obligations in that regard.

Ultreya,
Eric