Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract

Friday, May 03, 2002, 12:41:03 AM, eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> You are clearly blocking this because of a desire to win graces in ICANN.

I have no desire to win graces inside ICANN, and I doubt anything I do
would win me those graces.

I don't have any reason to want to gain such graces in any event.

I am a practical realist, and I am someone who does not like to see
process being manipulated by people trying to use it for their
purposes, especially when those purposes would create an atmosphere
that would make one of the ONLY open forums inside of ICANN even more
ineffective than it already is.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>