[ga] Re: Challenge

Alejandro,

Thank you for the prompt feedback.  Yes, it's true that I have been candid
about my mistrust of ICANN's current management, but I am certainly open to
changing my opinion should new circumstances warrant such a reassessment.  We
must all be prepared to be reasonable.  Your willingness to permit others to
independently evaluate the submissions received by your Committee (and to
tender an analysis based on those submissions) is certainly indicative of the
fact that reason can prevail, and that recommendations forwarded won't
necessarily be tainted by a lack of objectivity.

I look forward to further cooperative efforts.