Re: [ga] Re: WLS referred to the DNSO; WLS & competition

> Despite that, I believe that the interaction with hoarding is one of
> the key problems with WLS.

This goes to the heart of the discussion I proposed regarding "first-come,
first-served" (FCFS).

Either FCFS is a desirable mechanism to allocate registrations or it isn't.
As a community, I think that we have enough collective experience to do some
analysis and discussion on the pro's and con's of this mechanism and make
some pretty fundamental judgements as to whether or not we should allow for
modifications to this basic facility.

I'm pretty biased, so I'll leave someone else to kick off the discussion,
but I will say that I would be pretty disappointed if these basics aren't
examined within the DNSO.

-rwr