Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

Thomas:

On the suggestion of a cost/benefit analysis as a "next step" as noted by
Thomas below:

That's one good one, certainly. What's needed in icannatlarge.com, though,
is the equivalent of both a Chief Executive Officer and a Board of
Directors,
the first to carry out any such effort and then to proceed as indicated,
and the
second to oversee and authorize. Events such as this hacking bit, in my
opinion,
point to the need of some "immediate action" folks to jump on issues
like this
when they come up, rather than have it whittled away at by sequences of
posts
from various know-it-alls such as myself who will jump in to the middle
of the
thing and distract it who know where. Point 2 of the Mandate for the
Supervisory
Panel speaks to the formation of the ultimate icannatlarge.com
structure, so what
I'm doing here is jumping the gun a bit and suggesting that the standard
corporate
structure should be adopted, whereby the organization would become
something other
than a futile debating society that never does anything.  I'm told that
has been
known to happen. :-)

(The foregoing is particularly true in that were any legal action
decided upon, that
would have to be carried out in confidence, not on any open ML like this.)

But back to the point, William X. Walsh likens my finding of the contact
data for
what appears to be the offending source as "whacking a mole," but I
would suggest
that in the icannatlarge.com logs there are digital trails that would or
would not confirm
whether there indeed were entries (to icannatlarge.com) by www.xpaxo.net
that would
coincide in time with the occurrence of the hacking. If there were,
well, I won't go any
further, since that indeed would be legal advice, and icannatlarge.com
is not a client of mine.

Bill Lovell