RE: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

Joanna,

I reviewed the postings on icannatlarge.com about finance just a few hours
ago and the forums were not password protected.

Either this stuff is out in the open or it isn't and putting it behind a
password is not justified. As one of the listed members of
icannatlarge.com I'm concerned.

open it back up and stand up to the public eye, or do you agree with ICANN
in that they too should not allow a public eye to come in contact with
their financial records.

-rick