Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

Yes, William.  Even an internet ignoramus like me knows all that.  However, that evidently no
one has even thought to try is somewhat bothering.  (If the effort has begun, my apologies to
whoever is doing it.)

(We had the exact IP, the site being registered to the other side, by name. )

Bill Lovell

William X Walsh wrote:
0218478986.20020422101243@userfriendly.com">