Re: [ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.ICANNATLARGE-Panel-vote.html

Hello Danny,

At 22.04.2002 09:19, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>Now that the DNSO Secretariat has provided a website address to monitor the
>activities at icannatlarge.com, perhaps the DNSO could also provide a forum
>for the candidates that are standing for election -- so far all that I have
>noted are candidate statements with absolutely no debate whatsoever... the
>classic "beauty contest".

this is not a DNSO activity; icannatlarge.com is only
fortunate that Elisabeth and Glen have been so kind
to help icannatlarge.com by using the balloting system.
Feel free to ask questions to the candidates either
in the icannatlarge.comweb forums, directly or on the
ALSC list -- I'd prefer to just start debating instead
of complaining about the lack of debate.

Best regards,
/// Alexander