Re: [ga] Auerbach vs. ICANN update

At 1:12 PM -0700 4/21/02, Dave Crocker wrote:

Whoop! Whoop!

Dave's here. We must be onto something that ICANN don't trust Kent to be
able to handle on his own.

>It seeks no such thing.  If you want constructive dialogue, try sticking to
>the reality of ICANN's actual goal and history, rather than indulging in
>claiming mission creep that is pure fantasy.

Dave, if you're prepared to state that ICANN has not involved itself in
mission creep at all, then you, sir, are the one in a fantasy land.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?