Re: [ga] Auerbach vs. ICANN update

Maybe we should ask how much the lawusuit will end up costing ICANN...
seems like the ICANN management doesn't like Karl very much, and is going
to spend a lot of money on this seemingly pointless lawsuit.   I can't
imagine anything that ICANN couldn't show its board members....The salaries
aren't secret are they?    Jamie

> Ken Stubbs wrote:
>>
>> hello sandy ..
>>
>> many your inquiries can be answered by reading the
>> legal briefs prepared by both sides.
>
> I see nothing in either brief that answers my question.
>
>> > Can someone please tell me exactly what ICANN
>> > management are protecting here? What parts of
>> > ICANN financial records are confidential and
>> > why?

James Love
http://www.cptech.org mailto:james.love@cptech.org
mobile +1.202.361.3040