Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

Saturday, Saturday, April 20, 2002, 8:28:24 PM, Bret Fausett wrote:

>> So far he has submitted nearly $4000 in "costs" for his time.

> We're trying to get the At Large up and running with self-funded efforts.
> The initial contributions that came from some of the ALSC members and others
> were made with the understanding that the costs of building the web site,
> including services rendered, would be paid. Volunteer efforts are wonderful,
> but sometimes you have to pay to get real work done. The expenses linked in
> an earlier e-mail in this thread look entirely reasonable to me (please note
> that the rates are in NZ currency).

Sorry, but you are wrong.  They are in US currency.

The message stated that specifically.

BTW, now the forum is password protected, since this was exposed.

No big surprise there, the light gets shed on the truth, and Joop
takes unilateral action.

You people have been hoodwinked, like the IDNO founding members and
initial steering committee were, except you also got had for money.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>