Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

At 8:28 PM -0700 4/20/02, Bret Fausett wrote:
>> So far he has submitted nearly $4000 in "costs" for his time.
>
>We're trying to get the At Large up and running with self-funded efforts.
>The initial contributions that came from some of the ALSC members and others
>were made with the understanding that the costs of building the web site,
>including services rendered, would be paid. Volunteer efforts are wonderful,
>but sometimes you have to pay to get real work done. The expenses linked in
>an earlier e-mail in this thread look entirely reasonable to me (please note
>that the rates are in NZ currency).

But still appear to be being charged out at pre-crash rates!

Even in $NZ it's a lot of money for what's been delivered.

Maybe it was costed using the calculator that was pressed into service for
the billing of the current NZ domain registry? :^)

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?