Re: [ga] icannatlarge.com hacked

Hello,

--- Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com> wrote:
> wow, we were just about to choose the icannatlarge for one of our
> regular
> donations.
>
> I would have lent some Alice's financial support...
>
> thanks for illuminating a real issue.

I noticed that quite a while ago too, and hence decided not to join it,
until it has real credibility, instead of having situations where one
person is "in charge", esp. with regards to finances.

Although, if I'm not mistaken, those might have been in New Zealand
dollars, and aren't at par with the US Dollar?

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/