Re: [ga] Auerbach vs. ICANN update

How can a suit to exercise an "absolute" right without additional
conditions be "frivolous"?

There may or may not be technicalities that decide whether ICANN's
position is valid, invalid, or a reason for them to pay sanctions, but on
no account whatsoever could this suit possibly be called "frivolous".

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Ken Stubbs wrote:

> it would seem to me that maybe your pointing the finger in the wrong
> direction here Jamie.  We might also question whether the suit was frivolous
> to begin with.
>
> you accomplish very little by trying  to personalize this litigation..
> (unless your just trying to keep the pot at a boil...)
>
> also... your selective generalizations tend to reflect a bit of a bias here
> jamie..
>
> ken

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--