Re: [ga] Re: Notes from today's NC call.

This sure does look bad.  But I have constantly watched PS treat YJ like
she has the plague.  PS does not appear to have room in his head for
thought that is not his.

YJ is a threat to anyone who tries to rule by fiat and not thought and
discourse.

thank you for reminding us just how poorly ICANN officials act. (i include
the nc in such rabble)

Eric

> Apparently, the text of YJ's comments did not post properly to the
> list.  Her  comments:
>
> "I have been still waiting for the Accra TF meeting minutes
> which I could not attend. I asked for the meeting minutes though
> both TF list(Mar. 20) and private message to the Chair(Apr. 1).
>
> I was asked to leave the meeting at the beginning of the TF
> meeting by Chair of the TF, Stuart Lynn."
>
> Full text at
> http://www.icann-ncc.org/pipermail/discuss/2002-April/001951.html --

http://www.Hi-Tek.com
Reality in a Digital World

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended for the person or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If
you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
this material from any system.  Thank you!