[ga] Re: Notes from today's NC call.

Apparently, the text of YJ's comments did not post properly to the list.  Her
comments:

"I have been still waiting for the Accra TF meeting minutes
which I could not attend. I asked for the meeting minutes though
both TF list(Mar. 20) and private message to the Chair(Apr. 1).

I was asked to leave the meeting at the beginning of the TF
meeting by Chair of the TF, Stuart Lynn."

Full text at http://www.icann-ncc.org/pipermail/discuss/2002-April/001951.html