Re: [ga] Evolution - GA

Very interesting Jefsey,

This is such a dramatic picture of the "evolution of the GA"  that it should be enshrined.

Listen up folks;

The GA is not going anywhere soon, the NC is not evaporating as perhaps it should.  There are no easy answers alla TR and AS.

We have work to do and I ask TR and AS to set up working groups and utilize our sublists and get some work done around here.

Looky here, I am a Philosopher, degree from NAU 1980, so I have a right to pontithicate and strategize the future.  The rest of you who have engineering degrees and the like and need to get things done. NOW get things done!

Everyone has a job to do and a specific ability.  Cam Ong, right now TR get organized and make this a viable unit.  There is no other, we are the ones so get it together and lets' start some work.

Sincerely, with hope,

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

 Derar Philip,
Bravo for opening the floor on this matter with good questions. However some remarks: