From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 2:00 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Cc: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Subject: BC Position Paper

Dear Marilyn,

In your draft, "Toward a Business Constituency Position on ICANN
Restructuring and Evolution", you advise BC members to "Examine the proposed
"forum" structure to determine any improved benefits to the functioning of
policy development over the existing constituency model of the DNSO".

Your stated reason for such an examination, in editorial comments made to
Philip (that are still in the source code of the document) was:  LET'S BE
OPEN TO NEW IDEAS; IT MIGHT BE TO OUR BENEFIT TO CONSIDER THIS, GIVEN WHAT WE
MAY FACE OTHERWISE WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER CHAIR.

Essentially what you are stating is... as long as we will no longer control
the NC, we might as well consider other options.  This strikes me as a rather
self-serving approach to ICANN restructuring concerns.