Re: [ga] RE: Survey

Dear Marilyn,
this kind of input is very appreciated. You actually do what you propose
Danny to do.  My feeling is you were doing it in the past but not for a
while. So welcome back in the dialog area: I hope you are here to stay (I
only presume that you were woried by the BC position against Open Nets).

ICP-3 had all your priorities as the representative of an e-commerce small
consulting firm :-). Now you tricked the BC in including a paragraph on
Open Nets killing a good work, you probably feel better. This only tells us
that the ATT aircraft carrier takes a long long time to come into the wind.
The fleet has to keep that in mind.

Now, on pratical terms, as the OTC of the ATT Task Force dont you think
that there is a contradiction in telling Mines Sweeper Danny how its inputs
are good genuine and welcome and to force them through some hierachical
channel of your destroyers screen. From many simulations at sea, I know
this is the best way to get a carrier sunk by a floating forgotten mine or
a carefully watched yet not treated sub.

Don't you think it would be best to forget about Task Force screens and
umbrellas and to come back to Working Groups, so Danny would directly share
in the writing.
jfc