Re: [ga] NC teleconf agenda 4 April 2002

I would sure be embarrassed to be a part of this failure.  Sheppy has sure done
a good job of making his council a laughing stock.

Here is a major point of restructuring.  This council has been a major choke
stone prohibiting the bottom up stakeholder open and transparent movement.

If I were the Staff, I would do some spin doctoring here lay the problem on
these guys (of course with a leak first for plausible denial) and suggest a
direct GA.  That would give staff another year or so of obfuscation.

Eric